Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fun Fashion items





So...I have not the slightest idea why people break bread on fashion now a days when you can be fly without spending a lot of money. I am not a big fan of spending a lot on clothes. Half the time these people don't even realize that they are the only ones who know they spend $500 on that D&G jacket. Repeat YOU are the only one who knows you spend $500. I mean what do you all think? I took the liberty to list just a few of my fav items. Exclusive Thai chucks (the only thing I will break bread on) I love Chuck Taylors. Vintage scraves and shades are hot as well for cheap. Oh leather jackets a must for the winter! What are some of ya'lls fav fashion items?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my page. Feel free to drop me a couple of lines!